Beijos Seus Labios

BR&CP feat Tita Lima - Beijos Seus Labios
This song to say about make love, describes a body lying beside she "salty and curved body, hair unkempt", after, she talks about her heart that is beating. And in the finish, she says "our moans in their ears" - I think, she subtlety and very sexy describes two person making love.

Baron Retif & Concepcion Perez feat Tita Lima "Beijos Seus Labios" from Musique Large on Vimeo.


Lyrics:

In portuguese
"Seu corpo sulcado, curvado ao meu lado, grande e longo, o cabelo despenteado, por fora seu sonho corre lento
Seu corpo sulcado, curvado ao meu lado, grande e longo, cabelo despenteado, por dentro meu coração batendo
charme ........... (desculpe, eu não entendi)
Língua de fora, beijos seus lábios,
beijos seus lábios
seus olhos sábios espião aos meus pés
nossos gemidos petiscos, petiscos
aos seus ouvidos me faz ao vivo
nossos gemidos petiscos, petiscos
aos seus ouvidos me faz ao vivo
lentamente, silenciosamente, entregar o que já está entregue
lentamente, silenciosamente, sem entregar o que já está entregue
com
com
sem entregar o que já
com
com"

In English
"His body grooved, bent at my side, big and long, disheveled hair, outside his dream runs slow
His body grooved, bent at my side, big and long, unkempt hair, inside my heart beating
charm (sorry, I did not understand the rest)
Tongue hanging out, kissing her lips,
kisses your lips
his wise eyes spy on my feet
our moans Snacks, Snacks
your ears makes me live
our moans Snacks, Snacks
your ears makes me live
Slowly, silently, to deliver what is already delivered
Slowly, silently, without giving away what is already delivered
with
with
without delivering what has
with
with"

Merci A.